Collaboration with Junk Jewellery & Daisy Elegant

05:02


JUNK JEWELLERY LEATHER NECKLACE

Hello my lovelies! 
Today I present to you this beautiful necklace from a new Junk Jewellery collection. It is made of black leather with small statement detail! I adore it! It is perfect for my everyday outfits and nightout outfits! 
I already plan to wear it with my New Years Eve outfit! (I will post it on blog aswell)
My model is called: GINA



This post is also collaboration post with Daisy Elegant! She is wearing beige leather necklace with moonstones and golden triangle detail! 
Iva's model is called: GIGI




In the following photographs you will see how Iva and I combined our necklaces. 
I wore everything black (it was that kind of day. I just love black outfits). Iva combined beautiful skirt with flower design, beige cardigan and amazing Jeffrey Campbell shoes.

I wore black silk blouse, leather pants and jacket, black cardigan and my H&M heel boots. 
Also, as you may have noticed, my hair is shorter. I decided that my era of extra long hair is over and I decided to try something shorter. I must admit that I love it! 

JUNK JEWELLERY CONTACTS:

IF YOU WANT TO SEE OTHER NECKLACES & BRACELETS:


(other infos about my outfit, scroll down)

















  MY OUTFIT:
Blouse: Tuzzi
 Bag: Stradivarius
 Shoes: H&M
Leather Jacket: Bershka
Pants: Zara
Cardigan: No name
Necklace: JUNK JEWELLERY




FOLLOW ME ON:

You Might Also Like

0 komentari

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images