Little red dress

08:21

Who's that red and blue I see over there? That's me, standing (well not in the mirror)  in the street! 

Ne slušam Megan u slobodno vrijeme, ali priznajem da je pjesma zarazna! 
Još jedan post je tu! Danas u pomalo damskom stilu, poigravajući se bojama (točnije dvijema bojama) prezentiram Vam svoj outfit. Još uvijek je ljeto, hvala Bogu,  ali stiže nam jesen. Stoga, prije nego što zahladi, odlučih uživati u ljetnim haljinama. Jedna od mojih haljina je i ova preslatka crvena Zarina haljina. 
Novo u mom ormaru su slatke plave boromine s bijelim točkicama. Moj drugi preslatki par cipela našeg hrvatskog brenda Borovo. 
Nemam puno toga za reći, tako da
Do sljedećeg posta,
Vaša Dii. 



No, I don't listen to Megan in my free time, but this song is catchy!
Another post is here! I played with two colors, red and blue! 
It's still summer, thank God, but the fall is coming (any GoT fans here?)
But, until its arrival, I'm wearing my summer dresses. Today I wore red Zara dress with frill detail. 
And I bought something new recently, new Boromina blue shoes with white polka dots! My favourite shoes from Croatian brand called Borovo. 
So, enjoy, see the pics, and see you in another post!
Until then,
Your Dii.






 MY OUTFIT:
Shoes: Borovo
Dress: Zara
Sunglasses: *gift* 
Bag: H&M

FOLLOW ME ON:

You Might Also Like

2 komentari

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images